Analytical Scientist - Stem Cell biotech company - Denmark
A thriving biotech company in Denmark is looking for an analytical scientist to expand their Research & Development department. The company has already won 15 awards and they have only been on the market for 6 years, this without any launched products. One of the awards is the EU innovation awards in Biotech.This gives you the opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic biotech company who's looking to take the lead in the stem-cell research in Europe.
You will join a company who's focusing on innovation and technology. They are 15 people and want you to join their journey. Their approach is work smart not just hard. They are small but have the best solution and therefore they can compete with the big once.
Your main tasks at work will be:
* Development of LC-MS and HPLC methods and protocols
* Preparation and running of samples on LC-MS and HPLC
* Analysis of data using computer software and statistics
* Maintenance and service of analytical equipment
* Improving workflows and procedures for data collection and analysis
* Analysis and presentation of data to fellow scientist and external companies and partners
To apply for this position you should hold the following qualifications:
* MS or PhD in analytical or bioanalytical chemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering or Equivalent
* Small-molecule LC-MS experience, both targeted and broad metabolomics
* Experience in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting LC-MS and HPLC
* Previous exposure to building out analytical infrastructure. The position will involve acquiring,
installing and validating HPLC/LC-MS/GC-MS systems.
We read applications on a regular basis and sees you sending your application (CV) immediately to J.Forssell@nonstop-recruitment.com
Questions about the position is answered by Johan Forssell, Nonstop Recruitment's recruitment telephone: +45 787 947 40