Senior Clinical Trial manager - Key player at Growing Biotech
Senior clinical trial manager, sounds good right, but what does it mean?
It means that you are one of the key players in our growing trail management team. You will be on the front lines when it comes to CRO negotiations. You will be the leading commander in your area, you make the shorts, you lead the troops and you will safe lives.
You will be at the table when plans are made, and you will have a definite say in how the department grows, That means that you will have a clear influence on the department and your day to day tasks.
- Coordinating with CRO's and negotiating contract with CRO's.
- Trial planning, designing and execution
- Risk assessment of clinical trial
- Development of sponsor oversight plan
- Assist in clinical development strategies, sourcing strategies and interactions with regulatory authorities when relevant
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in life science.
- Experience Collaborating with CRO's or from a CRO.
- experience within GCP, ICH and FDA/EMA regulations
- 5+ years of experience in clinical trial management
- Fluent Danish and English
- Experience working with medical devices trials, phase 1,3 and within diabetes, gastrointestinal diseases, or Oncology
If you are interested, then get in touch with, Casper Skyum Hogh on +45 78 79 47 40 or email your CV in M.S Word format to C.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this position, or any other.
I am a specialised recruiter within Clinical research in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device industry. I, therefore, have access to an extensive network within these industries, which aren't available otherwise. If the above opportunity doesn't have your interest, but you would like to hear more about potential opportunities, then you are welcome to contact me for a noncommittal, confidential chat.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.