Global Head of Government Affairs-Innovation & Stability-Geneva
184721-Global Head of Government Affairs-Innovation and Stability-Geneva
My client, a CERN spin-off pharmaceutical company is urgently seeking a Global Head of Government Affairs to join its Geneva-based team.
You will be located in Geneva, a political powerhouse where you will be in the best position to reach key stakeholders. Working for a leading provider of radiopharmaceuticals used in a wide array of therapeutical areas, you will be able to work with the latest technologies, which will put you on the forefront of pharmaceutical development. Your high responsibility work will be made most efficient by the CERN direct investments, providing the stability you will need to be the driving force of the company.
* Min 7 years of international government affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Full working competency in English required, fluency in German a plus
* Oncology experience preferred
Your main tasks will include:
* Developing Government Affairs Strategy in cooperation with other departments
* Implementing GA Strategy via engagement with key stakeholders
* Supporting company business heads in driving the impact of GA Strategy through guidance and training
What the company offers:
* Prime location to network with key stakeholders
* Passionate, dedicated team
* Stable, innovative company
If this offer fits your profile, do not miss this opportunity for a step-up in your career! Feel free to send me, Lilla Kiralyfy your CV in a Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 892 109 3363 (ext: 3487) for a confidential conversation. Would it not be the job for you but you know somebody for whom it might be just the right position, do not hesitate to pass them on my contact details.
NonStop Pharma is the leading and largest pharmaceutical recruitment specialist in Europe with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labour leasing services, and managed vendor services. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.