AI Research Software Engineer- Medical Devices- Austria
A leading technology company in medical devices is looking for an AI Research Software Engineer to join their team of experts in Innsbruck.
Joining a reputable company with a proven track record in developing and manufacturing medical devices you would add value to your professional background and resume to progress your career at a higher pace. The company is known for its quality products meaning that you will be able to work with and learn from highly skilled professionals who know their field well which would enable to succeed in your position quicker and expand your knowledge in the field at a larger scale.
This a great opportunity for someone looking to springboard their career as not only you will be able to work with highly skilled professionals, but as you will be working in the location where all the major decisions are made in quite short communication lines you would have more of a say in the success of the company and opening more positively unexpected doors for you in the future.
Your main tasks would be :
* Designing and implementing algorithms, tools and methodologies in speech-related research and voice interface design
* Prototyping applications; development of new natural language processing and speech recognition algorithms and systems
* Participating in the whole life cycle of application development
* Working with data and analytics using open source technologies
They are looking for someone with:
* Master or PhD in Computer Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Electrical Engineering or related
* Background in either of the following areas: AI, machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining
* Experience with Deep Learning techniques to solve novel language challenges
* Experience with tools for text processing and representation
* Previous experience with open-source ML toolkits (implementation level) such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras; understanding of how to build and tune large scale machine learning systems
* Ideally previous experience with DeepSpeech, Kaldi and similar projects
* Knowledge of standard tools such as NLTK, Apache OpenNLP, gensim, Mahout, etc. is a plus
* Fluent English, German is a plus
If you think this position could be interesting for you contact Agnes Jürison for a confidential conversation about the role on +41 43 508 0817 or forward your CV via email to A.Jurison@nonstop-recruitment.com as soon as possible.
If this position is not for you, but you know someone else who could be happy to hear about this don't hesitate to forward this to them.