Knowledge Base Editor
The University of Queensland
The Division of Information Technology Services (ITS) at The University of Queensland provides an information environment that supports the teaching, learning, research and engagement objectives of the University and contributes positively to the student experience and the University’s reputation, in line with our values of Service, Team, Accountability and Results. It comprises three major sections located across the University’s campuses: Academic Services, Enterprise Support and University Networks. Also located within ITS is the internationally recognised network security group, AusCERT, which provides internet security services throughout Australia and New Zealand. ITS manages core networks not only for the whole of The University of Queensland but also, on behalf of the Queensland Regional Network Organisation (QRNO), works with Queensland universities to manage access to the national university network (AARNet). ITS also operates Supercomputers and many of the University’s largest servers.
For further information visit our website www.its.uq.edu.au
The role of the Knowledge Base Editor is to work with the Knowledge Base Manager to maintain and expand a database of pre-written content that is relevant, consistent, accurate and easily found. The KB editor will have to work within the new framework for integrated searching across the Content and Knowledge management systems.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated individual with demonstrated expertise in writing and editing digital content, including aptitude in translating jargon and complex information into plain language.
- Experience working in a tertiary institution is essential, as well as a working knowledge of content management, knowledge management and CRM systems.
- You’ll have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff and key stakeholders.
- Youi’ll be a team player, able to work collaboratively across different organisational units and have the ability to dive in and find solutions to problems not yet documented.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines is essential.
This is a full-time, fixed term appointment until 21 Dec 2018 at HEW Level 6. The remuneration package will be in the range $74,207.07 – $79,964.50 p.a., plus employer superannuation contributions of up to 9.5% (total package will be in the range $89,145.69 - $96,062.15 p.a.).
To discuss this role please contact Andrew Forbes on firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: Cover letter, Resume and Selection Criteria responses.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Information Science and Technology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia