£35 per hour
A Local Authority in the South West of England is recruiting for an Qualified Social Worker for its Looked After Children Team (LAC). The team covers LAC and Leaving Care cases, so you will not do court work. They are interviewing as soon as possible also, so you could get a new role immediately.
This is a 6 months contract but it can get extended. You will be joining a small team consisting on one Consultant Social Worker, four Social Workers and a few Family Support Workers. It is a very nice, friendly team, so you will enjoy your time there.
Please apply if you are a Social Worker and if you have experience in working within a looked after children (LAC) team or within a leaving care team. You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org