Project Management Director - Agchem - Leading consultancy
Project Manager Director - Agrochemicals - Leading consultancy
Make a step up in your career, towards a Director role, for a reputable consultancy firm in chemicals.
If you hold the qualifications below, send us your application at email@example.com and we will get back to you in the shortest time.
- A Scientific background related to the Agrochemical Industry
- Significant experience working on client projects within Regulatory and/or Development
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing teams
- Ideally coming from consultancy side
- Strong use of PM tools
- A professional proficiency in English
- Additional EU Languages would be advantageous
Why should you apply?
You will be working with the regulatory and testing Directors, but also coordinate the project management team, which will make your task diverse and offer you dynamism in your job. When it comes to variety, the role also involves client facing, account management, ensuring timely completion of all client projects, together with the Project Management team, so you will bring, this way, a direct impact in the development of the business.
Besides the responsibilities of the role, you will join an ambitious, growing company that is planning on becoming the first competitor in the industry. With 20 years of experience, they are providing services to companies within chemicals and other associated sectors across Europe. The next step now is to massively grow the Agrochemical division, and this is where you step in!
Only candidates fulfilling the requirements will be contacted for a phone interview!