Practice Manager - no experience needed - flexible working
A London based local authority is looking for a Practice Manager to join their team, in a Child Protection & Assessment role that has opened up as a result of the local authority looking to expand their services.
The successful post holder will be managing 3-4 QSW's who have a very low caseload averaging at 18 per person. This means that the QSW's will be a lot stressed making your job a lot easier.
What's on offer?
* Modular Training available to help SW's to achieve a MSc, Enabling Others or other qualifications - are also looking to provide a Legal Training Course
* Very stable management team
* 4 day working week/work from home available as long as the work is done, however due to the positive office environment most people choose to give this a miss. However, great work/life balance if this something you desire.
* Practice Manger, ATM or DTM experience, however SP or senior social workers wanting a step up are considered just as highly
* R&A and court work experience
Will also consider candidates with a CP/MASH background.
On boarding is around 6 weeks and can be faster for an ideal candidate and they're looking to start ASAP.
Interviews are taking place now, if you're interested, or to apply please send your CV in word format to Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 940 2100 Ext. 3520