Analytical Scientist - Innovative Biotech start-up - Denmark
A thriving and innovative biotech company in Denmark is looking for an analytical scientist to expand their Research & Development department. The company has already won 15 awards and they were founded for 6 years, this without any launched products. One of the awards is the EU innovation awards in Biotech.This gives you the opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic biotech company who's looking to take the lead in the stem-cell research in Europe.
You will join a company who's focusing on innovation and technology. They are 15 people and want you to join their journey. Their approach is work smart not just hard. They are small but have the best solution and therefore they can compete with the big once.
Your main tasks at work will be:
* Development of LC-MS and HPLC methods and protocols
* Preparation and running of samples on LC-MS and HPLC
* Analysis of data using computer software and statistics
* Analysis and presentation of data to fellow scientist and external companies and partners
To apply for this position you should hold the following qualifications:
* MS or PhD in analytical or bioanalytical chemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering or Equivalent
* Small-molecule LC-MS experience, both targeted and broad metabolomics
* Experience in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting LC-MS and HPLC
We read applications on a regular basis and sees you sending your application (CV) immediately to J.Forssell@nonstop-recruitment.com
Questions about the position is answered by Johan Forssell, Nonstop Recruitment's recruitment telephone: +45 787 947 40