PhD Studentship: Biomethanisation of CO2 for energy storage and efficient carbon conversion
The Candidate should have, or be expected to achieve, a first class honours or 2:1 degree qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (environmental engineering, environmental chemistry, microbiology, electrochemistry). A relevant Master’s degree and/or experience would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
This project is funded by EPSRC DTP studentship and only UK or EU candidates are eligible. The Candidate will be joining in Water and Environmental Engineering Research Group that will provide in-house training for this project. For further information on the research group, please visit: http://www.bioenergy.soton.ac.uk and http://www.facebook.com/environmental.lab.university.of.southampton.
If you wish to discuss any details of the project informally, please contact Dr Sonia Heaven or Dr Yue Zhang, Water and Environmental Engineering research group, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Y.Zhang@soton.ac.uk, Tel: +44 (0) 2380 592845.
Please be aware that the academic selectors review applications as soon as they are received so please make sure to submit your application for consideration as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
This project is being run in participation with the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Infrastructure Systems (View Website). For details of our 4 Year PhD programme and further projects, please see http://www.cdt-sis.soton.ac.uk/
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Environmental Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physics Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom