Join An Expanding Multinational Company As An Incident Response
Join An Expanding Multinational Company As An Incident Response Team Leader
A worldwide company spanning six continents is looking for senior information security incident responders to join their team. As an international company they have a wonderful international environment so you are able to mix with people for a wide variety of cultures.
This consultancy firm are highly established in their core risk management area and so have significant investment in their expanding venture into cyber security, therefore they offer secure opportunities.
As the company is in the process of expansion there are a variety of possible avenues for progression so that you can grow with the company to reach your full potential.
Despite their large size the employees are at the heart of everything this consultancy does, they not only look after your wellbeing but also that of your whole family which means that you can focus on the things which matter most to you.
* 7+ years of experience in information security incident response or 2nd/3rd line SOC
* Excellent communication skills both with your team and with clients
* Native speaker of either Arabic, French, Italian, or Spanish and fluent English speaker
The benefits for you:
* Competitive salary
* Extensive benefits including healthcare for your whole family and childcare assistance
* Opportunity to work from home several days a week if it suits you
* Work in either Dubai, Paris, Milan, or Madrid depending on language
Interviews for this position are happening now so apply today.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a personal discussion about working in cyber security contact Alison Passe on +41 435 080 817 or email email@example.com
I am cyber focused recruiter and work specifically in Germany and Switzerland with cyber security engineers.
NonStop is a member of APSCo and as such we work under a strict code of conduct, please visit our website for jobs and referrals: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/