Lecturer (Part Time) - Physiotherapy Division
- Developing and facilitating case-based learning opportunities;
- Facilitating learning on the clinical platform;
- Informing the undergraduate curriculum aligned with the burden of disease;
- Research into the facilitation of learning on the clinical platform and developing valid, reliable workplace-based assessments;
- Academic support to students working on the clinical platform;
- Developing/implementing an electronic platform for use by students to monitor patient interactions / physiotherapy outcomes;
- Academic management and administration of the clinical physiotherapy module;
- Stakeholder engagement relevant to clinical physiotherapy module;
- Developing, accrediting and supporting clinical sites and clinical educators;
- Participating in teaching, research and community activities, as well as projects of the Division, Department and Faculty;
- Publication of research results.
- A Master’s degree;
- Teaching and clinical supervision experience;
- Research experience;
- Registered/registrable with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a Physiotherapist.
- A publication record;
- Experience in management/administrative activities;
- Experience in stakeholder engagement.
How To Apply
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Apply online by using the "Apply Now" link. Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post. The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates. Should no feedback be received from the University within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Enquiries regarding job content: Prof SD Hanekom on 021 938 9300, or on email@example.com