Directorate for Student Discipline and Mediation
Case Officer (post level 10/11)
Job ID: 2351
Duties and responsibilities:
- Law degree.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University's richly diverse working environment.
- Thorough knowledge of dealing with student disciplinary matters.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict situations.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
25 May 2018
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3687/9161/9339.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
Applications may only be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
Applications that are incomplete, or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.