Professor, Global Wine Business
The Faculty of the Professions is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is comprised of the prestigious Adelaide Law School, the School of Architecture and Built Environment, the Adelaide Business School, the School of Economics Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre, Institute for International Trade and the Centre for Global Food and Resources. The Faculty offers a contemporary, intellectually stimulating and rewarding working environment.
A unique opportunity now exists to appoint an exceptional individual in the Adelaide Business School.
The Professor of Global Wine Business will provide strong, cohesive leadership in the core responsibilities of education and research in the School and the Wine Business program. Integral to this position will be the ability to harness industry engagement and networking with the global community, and to encourage an environment of creativity and innovation in the School.
This part time (0.3FTE), fixed term position is available immediately for 3 years. Remuneration for this Level E position is negotiable.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Prof Christopher Findlay, Executive Dean, Faculty of the Professions, telephone: +61 8 8313 3986 or email: Christopher.Findlay@adelaide.edu.au
4 June 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Agriculture, Aquaculture and Food Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Pharmaceutical Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Sales Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia