Senior Training Officer - Advanced Manufacturing
3 days left
- Full Time
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- An exciting in-house, hands on training role
- Demonstrated high level expertise and broad experience in development of mechanical workshop training both in industrial and higher education sectors
- Demonstrated high level expertise and broad hands-on experience in modern applied mechanical and 3D prototyping technologies.
- Demonstrated high level competence in project management.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Work, Health and Safety management requirements relating to mechanical/industrial workshop environment.
- High level organisational skills and an ability to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks and assignments to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and stakeholder management capability
- Ability to work with general supervision, think creatively and laterally and exercise initiative as appropriate to achieve standards of excellence and monitor on-going performance.
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including CAD and other engineering software.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics. Academic staff are world leaders in their fields of consulting, advanced fundamental and applied research. Graduates are highly regarded by employers. The faculty offers an intellectually exciting and innovative environment in which to work, within seven Schools, including:
The Infrastructure and Technical Services Team (I&TST) delivers outstanding support to ECMS students, academics and researchers for enhancing education and research output. I&TST provides a platform for collaboration across the University, broad industry involvement and community engagement through focused customer service based on the exceptional skills and expertise. I&TST works in close contact with Marketing, Research Development and Student Support teams to ensure efficient utilisation of teaching, office and laboratory space.
Senior Training Officer will work under general direction to establish and deliver hands-on in-house training for mechanical engineering undergraduate students using approve progression model from the first to third year students.
Salary: (HEO6) $77,316 - $83,548 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available from June until 21st December 2018.
To be successful you should have:
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Jacob Kuzyakov, Infrastructure & Technical Services Manager, telephone: 8313 5041 or email: Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: Sunday 27th May 2018 @ 11.55pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia