PhD Studentship: Smart foot and ankle sensor system for diabetic foot care
Applicants with backgrounds or interest in the fields of biomedical engineering, mechatronics, machine learning, computer sciences etc are potentially suitable. Additional experience in human locomotion analysis would be advantageous but not essential.
If you wish to discuss any details of the project informally, please contact Prof. Liudi Jiang, Engineering Materials Research group, Email: L.Jiang@soton.ac.uk, Tel: +44 (0) 2380 59 8748.
Funding and Eligibility
This project is in competition with others for funding; the projects which receive the best applicants will be awarded a full studentship. This 3 year studentship covers home-rate tuition fees and provides an annual tax-free stipend at the standard EPSRC rate, which is £14,777 for 2018/19.
The funding is only available to UK citizens or EU citizens who have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship and not mainly for the purpose of receiving full-time education. For further guidance on funding, please contact PGRapply.FEE@soton.ac.uk
How to Apply
Click here to apply and select the programme - PhD in Engineering and the Environment. Please enter the title of the PhD Studentship in the application form.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom