Can you provide support, advice and expertise to the University and its students on policy and specific educational adjustments?
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the support required by disabled students, managing student cases as they arise and providing advice on reasonable adjustments. You will also provide support and expertise both to colleagues across the University in relation to one or more cross institutional functions (such as examinations and assessment or admissions), and also to members of the Disability Team supporting students in relation to a specialist area of disability expertise. With experience of advising on reasonable adjustments and support for disabled students in Higher Education, you must have specialist disability knowledge and the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and to motivate and inspire others to change their behaviour. You will work with other specialist coordinators to build up your knowledge of other disabilities to enable you to work effectively with staff in faculties and schools and different groups of students.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact: Harriet Cannon, Disability Advisory Team Manager Tel: +44 (0)113 343 7538, email: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sociology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom