Global Early Commercial Programs Manager - Oncology - Geneva
Nonstop is currently looking for a Global Early Commercial Programs Manager on behalf of a growing company launching its lead product in the field of Molecular Nuclear medicine and developing an impressive pipeline. This recent success has also led to a significant staff increase across Europe for the last 3 years and the company keeps expanding significantly due to this promising pipeline, essentially in the field of rare diseases and oncology.
Your main responsibilities will be to support strategic planning efforts; global competitive intelligence efforts and modelling market dynamics to support strategic decision making, working closely with the project managers. Thus, you will be leading, building and maintaining epidemiology based market models, business cases and valuation analysis for different products.
Furthermore, you will lead and coordinate the commercial assessment of the early portfolio programs and perform specific competitive intelligence assessments and keep oversight of key market players.
Here are some other tasks you will completing:
- Coordinate and execute market research efforts (primary, secondary) for different Therapeutic Areas
- Support due diligence teams in business development initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal corporate and country affiliate colleagues to understand business issues
- Conduct rigorous analytics to uncover new business opportunities/insights and establish benchmarks to support the development of actionable strategic recommendations based on findings
- Identify project strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement according to the functionality of applications.
- Global understanding of Pharma business and industry, across various disciplines/functions (such as payors, providers, development and commercial)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in pharma consulting, strategic planning/competitive intelligence at a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on the life science sector required
- Experience in assessing/forecasting oncology or orphan drugs products preferred
- Fluency in English; French would be a plus
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0033 1 76 75 33 40 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org