Environmental Consultant - Due Diligence - Property Consultancy
Nonstop Recruitment have partnered with the fastest growing independent commercial building consultants in the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe. We are currently recruiting for an Environmental consultant for their newly established Environmental team. This opportunity provides an exciting chance for those who would like to cross over from mainstream consultancy into the commercial building consultancy market!
- Phase 1 environmental assessments including site inspections and Environmental Due diligence
- Plan and supervise Phase 2 site investigations
- Liaising with subcontractors and sub-consultants and conduct peer reviews or third party reports.
- Drafting fee quotations and tenders and assist with business development initiatives to promote and support the growth of the service
- Provide environmental advice to colleagues in different services across the company.
- The role would also allow you to get involved with sustainability issues such as BREEAM/LEED.
- This role will cover the UK and Ireland and may also require some travel abroad so you must be flexible to travel.
Our client has a network of 22 offices in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. Their team of building surveyors, M&E Engineers and project managers offer their clients an unrivalled service of 19 specialist service offerings including building surveying, project management, development monitoring, dilapidations and environmental due diligence (EDD).
They have been recognised as one of the Best Places to Work in Property for the second year running by Property Week, the leading publication in the industry.
- A unique company spirit that is challenging and supportive.
- Working environment is enthusiastic, progressive, successful and fun.
- They're independently owned and independently minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be themselves.
- A chance to accelerate your career and become an expert in your field.
- They'll match your ambition with opportunities to stretch yourself and grow into whatever you choose.
- You'll benefit from an industry-leading training & developmentprogramme and build relationships with existing and prospective clients from day one.
- They host payday drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues.
- Health and wellbeing is very important so they have an Employee Assistance Programme to support you through life's ups and downs, flexible working arrangements, gym discount and all offices have fresh fruit baskets delivered weekly.
- They love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
If you want to be part of an organisation, which has a relaxed, friendly and unique working environment, and be surrounded by industry experts then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for more information please call 0207 940 2105 and ask to speak to Yasmina Ezzegraoui.
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yasminaezzegraoui/
Join my Geoscience job group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917