Bank Partnerships Manager- Financial Sector - Start Your Career
Bank Partnerships Manager - Financial Institutions - Start your career
If you are at the beginning of your career, you are an energetic person that loves building relationships with different stakeholders, you have great communication skills and you are familiar with banking language, cash treasury and financial statements, then start your career now!
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting for one of our international clients, a FinTech company with offices across the globe. You will be joining the growing team in Prague, having the chance to grow as the team grows, accordingly to a well structured career plan, and have the chance to work with teams and institutions from very different countries. It is a cross functional role in which you will communicate with different internal departments, especially as COLLABORATION is the key word inside the business.
When it comes to the experience required:
- Fluency in English; If you also speak French you have an advantage;
- Background in Finance, Business, Supply Chain or another similar field is a must;
- Experience within treasury department, cash management or bank environment;
- Experience and passion for relationships building;
- Great communication skills;
- Driven and energetic personality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing collaborations with different institutions (eg. Banks, Funding institutions);
- Close collaboration with internal departments of the company;
- On-boarding of new financial institutions;
- Tracking and maintenance of a database with currencies, countries and specific institutions;
- Development of reports, analysis and presentations for internal and external stakeholders;
If you feel addressed, sent us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in the shortest time.
Only candidates fulfilling the requirements will be contacted for a phone interview!