Snr Quality Engineer - Zurich - MES
I am looking to speak with Quality Professionals in Switzerland, currently I have an opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer with a growing Medical Devices company in Switzerland, this is with an MES focus, maintaining the introduction of a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) at the Zurich location from the perspective of Quality Engineering.
As a company who promote organic growth, it is a fantastic time to join with them as you will be able to establish yourself in a team and work your way through the career ladder, giving you career development moving forward.
The key requirements are:
* Completed study in the technical field with 3 to 5 years proven professional experience in the regulated field (GMP knowledge)
* Experience with the introduction of regulated IT systems and / or knowledge in handling MES systems (eg Siemens Camstar)
* High-performing personality with a strong sense of responsibility and quality
* Training in Six Sigma is an advantage
* Fluent in German and English (spoken and written
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Snr Quality Engineer - Zurich - MES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly