Senior / Geo-Environmental Consultant - Reading
Role: Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 (flexible depending on experience)
My client is an established environmental consultancy with a team who are highly respected as some of the best in their field. Their quality approach seeks to deliver pragmatic and workable solutions, often in complex situations. Many of their clients are partners, regularly providing repeat business.
Due to continued growth and a huge workbook of complex projects on a wide-ranging scale they are now looking for a Senior Contaminated Land consultant to join the team.
You will be working on wide ranging project scales including single properties (Residential) to national infrastructure works (Road, Rail, Bridges, Tunnels)
- Phase 1: desktop study to provide an initial site characterisation to determine the need for an investigation
- Phase 2: you will refine the characteristics of the site, including groundwater and soil contamination. Works include site-specific assessments to determine the need for remediation.
- Risk assessments: GQRA, DQRA (desirable - will provide training if light in this area)
- Project management of remedial activities with the Client and specialist contractors.
- Project management of the works providing validation to demonstrate a site is suitable for use and the environment is protected from harm.
- Ideally an intermediate level with 5+ years experience working on contaminated land projects.
- Relevant Degree required.
How will this benefit your career?
- See the impact of your work and be a valued member of the team
- Project manage from cradle to grave
- The chance to work on complex contaminated land projects
- Join a consultancy that has grown by 20% year on year for the past 5 years
- Support (chartership, internal/external training, personal growth)
- Clear route to progression upwards, they are looking for the next generation of specialists to lead the future of the business
- A strong team that works well together in a professional, flexible and friendly environment
For more information and to discuss how you would fit into this role please contact me on email@example.com or call in for a confidential chat on 0207 940 2105
Apply for Senior / Geo-Environmental Consultant - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly