Data Capturer (post level 13) (contract appointment: 5 months)
Job ID: 2380
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capture data received from Increasing the Throughput Rate of African Black Accounting Students (Intrabas) bursary holders in prescribed templates.
- Capture data received from support programme participants in prescribed templates.
- Inform line manager of required documents not delivered on time.
- Consolidate data captured.
- Keep physical and digital records of data captured.
- Perform any other reasonable task given by the line manager.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advance computer skills in MS Office.
- Leading with influence.
- Intermediate oral and written skills.
- Administrative experience in the Higher Education environment may serve as a recommendation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
Assumption of duties:
1 August 2018.
15 June 2018.
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 2569/2010/9329.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
The UFS will only consider applications of candidates who meet all the inherent requirements of the position. Applications that are incomplete, or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.