Field Service Engineer - Engineering Giant - Innovation
Field Service Engineer - Belgium
Our client are a market leading global engineering firm who are expanding into new and exciting markets in Belgium.
On offer are exceptional opportunities to gain valuable experience in a pioneering field and with a company who canoffer strong career progression opportunities and career development.
They are looking for multiple Field Service and Project Assistant Engineers.
An excellent positive about the function is the variety and autonomous feel that comes with it, please see below a list of the duties summarised.
* Maintenance on large security projects - 20%
* Analyse problems reported by customers and provide appropriate solutions - 20%
* Program hardware in accordance with customer requirements - 20 %
* Assist and advise customers in the operation of their security systems - 20%
* Provide training to customers and maintain technical documentation - 20%
This function is offers the perfect chance to enjoy your role in relation to the customer and also challenge your skills with the potential to have a huge impact on the project!
The company is renowned across the world for its positive working environments and attitude towards their employees, without a doubt you will be looked after and given the opportunity to thrive as a professional!
· Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics/Electricity/Electro-Mechanics or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Electronics or ICT is required, experience in the security industry is a plus
· You enjoy technical challenges and can work independently
· Ideally you live in the region Gent-Brussels-Hasselt-Antwerp
· You have a valid driving license
· You have excellent communication skills
· Good Dutch Language skills are required
The yearly salary will be €2,500 to €3,300 per month; benefits include company car and fuel car for work and personal use, laptop, phone and bonus scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at email@example.com or on +32 (0) 240 349 80. If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive in BENELUX. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive industry,
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling, quality, project, management, CATIA, CFD, CAD, TTT, Trainer, motor, sensor, control, software, test, testing, powertrain, body, production, Simulation
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation
Apply for Field Service Engineer - Engineering Giant - Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly