Administrative Officer A1 (Benefits Officer)
- Providing information about SU benefits to employees and third parties;
- Reconciling SU benefits every month to prepare for transfer;
- General administration expected in Benefits Division, including filing and scanning of source documents
- Supporting the administrative process in respect of death claims;
- Basic minute taking at meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in finance;
- Two years’ experience in a similar environment;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel;
- Basic knowledge of employee benefits and impact on remuneration and tax.
- Communication skills in isiXhosa;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Innovative thinking.
How To Apply
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post. Apply online by using the "Apply Now" link. Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments. The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates. Should no feedback be received from the University within four weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Enquiries regarding job content: Ms. Chanel Klink on 021 808 9611or at email@example.comEnquiries regarding remuneration/benefits as well as technical assistance with the electronic application process: Human Resources Client Service Centre on 021 808 2753