Are you an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and coordination skills?
Would you like to manage research sites in the community?
We are seeking an enthusiastic manager with leadership and team skills with excellent communication, strategic planning, coordination and project management experience to support the successful delivery of ALABAMA (Allergy AntiBiotics and Microbial resistance), an NIHR £2.5M funded collaborative research programme. The collaboration is a unique network of translational researchers from the Universities of Leeds and Oxford, general medical practices across West Yorkshire, a specialist immunology/allergy service at Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust and a non for profit IT Company, TPP. You will be based in Leeds and will liaise closely with the Primary Care Clinical Trials Unit based in University of Oxford. You will be providing overall project management of all the day-to-day operations within Leeds and supporting the ALABAMA Co-Chief Investigators Dr Jon Sandoe and Professor Sue Pavitt. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on all ALABAMA financial matters including generating reports for the funder. This position is ideally suited to an individual interested in coordinating high quality research across a variety of organisations. The post involves developing close collaboration between partners at local, regional and national levels and you must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and excel at multi-, inter- and trans-disciplinary working.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Pharmaceutical Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sales Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom