Student Recruitment Co-ordinator
• Ability to manage administrative tasks independently.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, both on own initiative and within a team.
• Ability to deliver effective, high quality client focused and customer-orientated services.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
• Comfortable and able to communicate at senior levels.
• Ability to make own judgement in decision making within constraints of the role.
• Ability to work as an effective team member.
• Positive, flexible and pleasant manner.
• Good general education to GCSE level, or equivalent, including English and Mathematics.
Knowledge & Experience
• Significant administrative experience ideally in an Education environment.
• Computer literate with knowledge of databases, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Previous experience of event management would be preferred
The post holder will be responsible for the smooth administration of the Recruitment and Admissions processes for Undergraduate programmes in the College of Medical and Dental Sciences, having particular responsibility for accurate reporting of admissions performance of programmes through the use of University data sources and processing of UCAS applications. They will maintain a close eye on admissions processes, suggesting improvements where possible.
The post holder will support the MBChB Medicine and Surgery programme for recruitment and admission to the 5 year course (inc. maxillofacial applications) and the 4 Year Graduate Entry Course totalling approximately 4000 applications annually of which up to only 400 will result in a place.The post holder will be required to record and track every stage of all applications through the admissions process and assist with the Multiple Mini-Interviews (MMI) arrangements.Duties will also include liaison with Occupational Health and the University Admission Office regarding decision-making as well as pre-admissions health checks and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
The post holder will make an important contribution to the College’s recruitment activity. They will take responsibility for recruitment and conversion events where appropriate and have a keen interest in undergraduate recruitment trends for our undergraduate programmes. The post holder will also use the University’s CRM system to build and send communications to enquirers, interview invitees and offer holders.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Communication and Media Studies Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom