Office Manager & Marketing Assistant - Growing BU
My client is a major actor in Dermato-Cosmeto-Pharma:
French know-how and strong expansion of the activities north of Brussels is high.
The Utrecht offices are fastly growing and the position may evolve fast.
Travelling to Brussels and work in three languages is the aim of the position. Great for skill development.
My clients has many brands and a great end-client reach and success.
- You are a point of contact for the Sales & Marketing Team and the customers and support them where necessary.
- You take care of the telephone contacts with the customers.
- You ensure a good follow-up of the internal and external questions.
- You take care of the preparation of documentation and letters. (French Dutch)
- Proofreading of internal documents in Dutch.
- You take care of all shipments from the office. (marketing documentation, administrative documents, ...)
- Follow-up of the press relations.
- Follow-up of the office supplies.
- Create purchase orders and keep track of invoices / expenses.
- Organization of internal and external meetings. (seminars, trainings, external training, sponsoring ...)
Further Steps :
The company is ready to do interviews very fast and is keen on seeing as many profiles as they can. If a doubt; send out your CV and/or let's have a talk.
Benjamin Dagnall, at NonStop Pharma
+32 891 98 99
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing (two figure growth for the past 5 years) specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover or alternatively add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-dagnall-17690098/