Surgical Sales-Instruments/Power Tools-Vienna,Austria
KA/187910/3 - Senior Sales Specialist - Instruments & Power Tools - International Company - Vienna, Austria
A well respected medical device company with a strong product portfolio of instruments and power tools are looking for a Senior Sales Specialist with an understanding of the surgical network in Eastern Austria to join their team in the coming months. This is your chance to use your sales experience within one of the most lucrative industries in the world and develop a strong network of orthopaedic surgeons and specialists across a territory that has already been developed to some extent. You will be taking on an independent role, allowing for you to plan your days to your liking and be responsible for your own success. Alongside this, you will be supported by a team of other senior sales professionals across Switzerland and Austria who all have the passion to make this product line a success and takeover the market.
As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will be expected to bring the following skills:
- At least 3 years of surgical sales experience
- Preference will go to those with experience in the orthopaedic sector, however other surgical specialities will also be accepted
- Fluent German and strong English skills
- An understanding of the hospital network across Eastern Austria
- Candidates must be based in Vienna or have the ability to relocate to the region and cover the Eastern region of Austria. Relocators are also welcome.
For more information, please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Adley on +41 (0) 43 508 08 16. Successful candidate will be contacted within 24 hours with interview slots scheduled for the next few weeks.
Not the right position for you? Do you know of someone who could be interested? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement with any Senior Sales Specialists who could be interested in a strongly surgical focused role for Vienna / Eastern Austria.