Head of the Knowledge-Management and Quality Department
IDIBELL is a research center that integrates the biomedical research of the Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB), the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), and the University of Barcelona in the Bellvitge Campus (UB) and the Viladecans Hospital (HV), located in south Barcelona.
The research focuses of IDIBELL are cancer, neuroscience and translational medicine; research, innovation and society are the pivots on which researchers work every day in order to improve the quality of life of citizens.
IDIBELL is part of the CERCA institution of the Generalitat of Catalonia. In 2009, it became one of the first five Spanish research centers accredited as a health research institute by the Carlos III Institute of Health. More recently, the European Commission has recognized IDIBELL with the HRS4R logo (Excellence in Human Resources in Research), which identifies
IDIBELL as a provider and supporter of a stimulating research work environment.
We are looking for a candidate to lead the Knowledge-Management and Quality Department (KM&Q) at IDIBELL. The KM&Q Department aims to facilitate the analysis and decision making of IDIBELL through the management, exploitation and evaluation of the data referring to IDIBELL activity. Likewise, the Department should guarantee the regulatory compliance related to the biomedical research sector.
The candidate is expected to have expert knowledge of the public biomedical R&D sector environment; performance evaluation, research project management, quality management and regulatory compliance. The candidate should have good analytical, management, planning and communication skills. Furthermore, the candidate is expected to be service-oriented, multi-tasking and collaborative.
- Managing activity indicators of the institution; ensuring the accuracy of the information as well as the reporting required by IDIBELL Direction and other stakeholders.
- Managing scientific performance evaluations data collection (e.g. research groups, tenure researchers, others).
- Developing and implementing the curricular management system to improve the quality, availability and robustness of indicators of activity in collaboration with Information Technology Department, he/she will execute knowledge management strategy including design, architecture, and creation of essential infrastructure and systems to support efficient data management and knowledge sharing.
Quality Management and Assurance
- Developing the Quality Strategy of the Institution, ensuring that it meets the requirements of the biomedical research sector.
- Implementing and monitoring quality assurance systems to ensure compliance related with biomedical research sector (e.g. ISO9001, UNE16002, AAALAC, GDPR, others.).
- Act as the main point of contact on all Quality matters, internally and externally.
- Preparation of institutional certification audits (e.g. CERCA, ISCIII, AAALAC, others) and statutory audits (e.g. GDPR, others.).
- Managing duties related to the KM&Q Department; team coordination and budget allocation.
- Developing and implementing Responsible Research and Innovation policies related to open access research and ethics.
- Acting as Ombudsman secretary.
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- After a 12-month temporary contract continuity will be considered upon the performance of the candidate
- Salary depending on the candidate profile
- Desired starting date: September 2018.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Candidates must present documents through the website IDIBELL before July 27th, 2018.
*All job profiles must be reviewed and accepted by the HR Department in order to guarantee legal and labor compliance, and the principles of the European charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers.
IDIBELL obtained the seal of Excellence in HR in 2015
This seal represents IDIBELL’s commitment to the implementation of HR policies, which oversee the attracting and development of talent in an open, transparent manner, based on personal merit, aligned with the principles of the European charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment Researchers.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Spain
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Spain
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Spain
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Spain