Lecturer in Chemical and Process Engineering
Do you have an excellent research record and proven success obtaining funding?
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional student experience in a research-intensive Russell Group University?
With a vision and drive to develop a prestigious internationally competitive research portfolio as well as a passion for undertaking research-led teaching, you will make a significant impact on the performance, stature and profile of research and student education in the School of Chemical and Process Engineering. Research within the School is organised into three areas, Advanced Engineering Materials, Innovative Manufacturing and Products and Sustainable Systems and Processes.
Your research interests should align with the existing research activities in the School, and you will be encouraged to collaborate with colleagues from within and external to the Faculty, to enhance the relevance and impact of the School’s research output. Talented, enthusiastic and motivated, you will hold a first degree and a PhD in Chemical Engineering or a related area, and have a track record of research and publications in Chemical and Process Engineering. You will have a demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching at undergraduate and master’s levels, along with experience of supervising Chemical Engineering Design Projects.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact: Professor Elaine Martin, Head of School Tel: +44 (0) 0113 343 0889 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom