Primary Teacher - British School, Egypt
A Primary Teacher is required in a British School in Egypt, a very highly accredited member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS), delivering Cambridge International Examinations.
You will receive a tax free salary for yourself to enjoy the Middle Eastern Lifestyle, in a city recently voted as the cheapest city to live, as the school take care of everything else for you:
* Accommodation allowance (6000EGP Per Month)
* Free transport daily to and from accommodation and school
* Initial flight
* Annual flights
* Subsidized medical insurance (3/4 paid for by the school)
* Qualified Teacher Status obtained from the UK
* At least 1 year Primary teaching experience across British Curriculum post QTS or strong NQTs will be considered
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right'