Project Quality Engineer - Short term contract- Medical Devices
Project Quality Engineer - 4 months Contract - Medical Devices
This is a great role for a professional to be involved in a QA position for a global leading organisation. Working closely with your line manager, you will be responsible for project management within a medical devices company within a very unique type of products.
This will be a full time 4 months contract perfect for someone that wants to start within a month.
The main duties are:
* Interact with all personnel levels and departments to ensure full compliance with all FDA, ISO rules and regulations.
* Serve as Quality core team member on project teams.
* Management of corrective action program (customer complaints, audits, recalls, field corrections and process changes) to ensure timely follow-up, completion and documentation of corrective actions.
* Establish procedures and integrated program plans for achieving and maintaining the required level of product quality.
* Other such duties that may be determined by Management. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
The right candidate should have:
* BS/BA or equivalent in Engineering, Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry or related field required.
* 7+ years relevant experience required
* Experience conducting compliance audits, microbiological testing, immunological testing or optical scanning.
* Experience with ISO13485/QSR.
* Excellent attention to detail, well organized and able to work independently and in teams.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments
This is an English speaking environment and experience in UK or the EU is needed.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance, then send your CV in Word format (I am unable to accept PDF's) to E.Cazacu@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me, Elena Cazacu, Quality Assurance Consultant for Germany on +44 207 940 2105.
NonStop Pharma is Nonstop Recruitment's longest running division with an ever growing number of consultants covering a wide range of niche specialisms across Europe. Owing to our breadth and depth of coverage we are well equipped to provide specialist support to a full range of services from large scale recruitment campaigns to executive searches and permanent to interim positions. For more information, see our website, http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/ .
Also if you believe that these might not be the right opportunities for you but you know someone else who is looking for this kind of positions please feel free to refer them to us and you could gain £200 in high street vouchers if we successfully manage to place them.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
Apply for Project Quality Engineer - Short term contract- Medical Devices
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly