Entry Level-Regulatory Affairs-New Products
My client is currently looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs to join his team in Hamburg Area!
The company is developing new products in the Generics field, and you will be in charge for the Variations in the submissions. You will get the chance to closely observe the development of new products, whilst taking your first steps into the life cycle management. This will really help to kick off your career in the submission world, so that you will quickly found yourself as Regulatory Affairs Associate!
If it does sound interesting in principle, feel free to get in touch with me
- Responsible for the Variations in the submissions
- Together with your Senior colleagues you take part to the meeting with the relevant authorities
- Reporting to the manager about your work
- University Degree in a Life Science subject
- Min. 6 months practical experience in a laboratory or in Regulatory Affairs
- Very fluent English
Nice to have:
- French and German language
If you feel interested in principle, write to me: E.Fleury@nonstop-recruitment.com /
TEL: 0049 892 109 33 63.
If you want to apply, just sent your CV IN WORD.DOC FORMAT to my email address.
Happy to recommend someone? If we manage to place your referral, you will get a small thank you gift.
Please be aware that, due to the high number of application, I could be not able to provide you with feedback, if your profile is too much distant from the one described above.
Regulatory Affairs, Variations, Submission, Registration, Life Cycle Management, Entry Level