Health Economics Senior Associates - Modelling
Health Economists - seeking Senior Associates to support a Global team in Modelling - Zurich area
This is a real chance for someone with the right skills to join the team at the European HQ of a global industry leader near Zurich.
Candidates with 1-2 years industry experience are particularly sought; however, candidates with a proven quantitative skillset from their degree are also invited to apply! More important than your industry experience is your willingness to learn and develop; under supervision of a senior team member, you will be supported in expanding your skillset and becoming a true specialist in the field.
What you can expect:
- Support the development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional teams at the national, regional and global levels.
- Support the local economic model adaptations to address local requirements
- Provide input to Global Value Dossiers, Value Stories, the design and interpretation of evidence generation studies, and the interpretation of clinical studies results.
- Support the planning of additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations,
- Working within cross-functional teams, support the reporting of the economic section of HTA submissions
What you should bring:
- Advanced degree (MSc or equivalent) in Health Economics, Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, etc.
- At least some experience in building economic models - cost-utility, cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, Markov or discrete event simulation models, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in programming (in Excel, VBA, or other statistical software)
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Joining the team on an initial 12-month fixed term, you will reap all the benefits of a permanent position while knowing that a year down the line, your experiences will make you an extremely attractive candidate for more senior HEOR positions across the industry.
Don't delay - call Laura Nucinkis on +41 43 508 08 17 or apply directly with your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org - I look forward to hearing from you!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover: www.nonstop-pharma.ch