Medical Statistics and Programming-Nonprofit CRO-Trauma and MSD
Statistical Programming - Non-profit CRO in Trauma and MSDs
Would you like to join a truly remarkable team of scientists and academics working for a non-profit organisation? Would you like to bring your experience as a Programmer and Statistician to a CRO that is working to develop cutting-edge technology in trauma and muscoskeletal disorders? Then get in touch today - there is an opportunity available to join the team at one of the world's leading CROs near Zurich.
What you can expect:
- A small team of scientifically minded colleagues within Medical Affairs & Health Economics, giving you the support to develop your skills further into Medical Statistics as well as using your strong SAS programming background
- Flexible working hours and some remote working, giving you more flexibility and the freedom to plan your own time
- Exciting and varied projects from a range of clinical trials in all phases, within the fields of trauma and muscoskeletal surgical devices
- Statistical analysis of clinical trial data, development of high quality statistical documents and analyses, and review of clinical trial reports as well as articles for publication
What you should bring:
- 2-3 years' experience in Statistical Programming
- Excellent SAS programming skills, with additional skills in Stata preferable
- Advanced degree in Statistics or Medical Statistics (MSc or equivalent preferred)
- Experience analysing data from Clinical Trials, particularly Phase III and IV
- Fluent English and German
You will join a small, close-knit team, take on responsibility in Statistics across several different projects, and get to work with some of the most passionate and dedicated scientists, medics, and academics currently working in trauma and muscoskeletal disorders today.
If you have a passion for using your statistical background and expertise to make a real difference to people's lives and the advancement of surgical technology, then don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to join the team and feel real job satisfaction every day as you work on a variety of interesting and engaging projects.
Interested to find out more? Then don't hesitate to call me, Laura Nucinkis, on +41 43 508 08 17 (in English or German) or apply directly with your CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover: www.nonstop-pharma.ch
Apply for Medical Statistics and Programming-Nonprofit CRO-Trauma and MSD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly