Manager Marketing & Sales, Clinical Laboratories and Outreach Operations
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Manager, Marketing & Sales.
You will be responsible to:
- Ensure day to day smooth running of collection points and Stat labs of the assigned region
- Ensure daily visit of marketing team to referring physicians
- Visit key physicians, opinion leaders and organize CME programmes to keep them abreast with recent developments of AKUH lab tests and procedures
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment of collection points and Stat labs
- Assist in formulating and implementing short and long term goals for lab operations; project future needs, and formulate strategies consistent with the projections
- Conduct market surveys for timely commissioning of new collection units and Stat labs
- Coordinate with HR and main lab for recruitment activities in the assigned region
- Ensure compliance of CAP, JCIA and ISO standards.
You should have:
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration/Healthcare Management or other related areas
- 10 years of related experience including at least 5 years of comparable management experience preferably in healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- An experience of leading sales operations
- Command over technical and administrative aspects of Clinical Laboratory operations.