Senior Communications Officer
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland (UQ) Business School is independently ranked as one of the best business schools in Australia. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has been consistently ranked number one in Australia and the Asia-Pacific for the last six years (The Economist).
UQ Business School is renowned for cutting-edge research, outstanding staff, the depth of educational programs and close links with leading global organisations.
In this newly created position, UQ Business School is looking for an experienced communications and public relations professional to join our friendly and high-performing team.
The UQ Business School Marketing and Communications team takes a customer service driven approach to everything we do. Our team culture is all about open communication, collaboration and delivering outstanding results.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Communications Officer are to initiate, produce and coordinate media opportunities and communications content for UQ Business School to showcase our research impact, student and alumni achievements and industry partnerships.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline, with a proven track record of delivering media and communications content with large, complex organisations.
- Demonstrated experience and success in writing media releases and pitching to media outlets, incorporating writing skills and tailoring content for a variety of media channels, such as brochures, newsletters, website content and social media.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to develop close working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The University of Queensland values diversity and inclusion and actively encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the University. Please refer to the University's Diversity and Inclusion webpage for further information and points of contact if you require additional support.
Accessibility requirements and/or adjustments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a continuing appointment at HEW Level 6. The remuneration package will be in the range of $($74,207.07 - $79,964.50 p.a., plus employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%.
To discuss this role please contact Jordan McCarthy on +61 7 3346 3052 or email email@example.com.
To submit an application for this role, please use the Apply button below and include the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume and Selection Criteria responses.
For information on completing the application process, please click here.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Communication and Media Studies Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Pharmaceutical Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia