International Marketing role - Pharma niche actor
My client is a major actor in Allergy in EU:
Have a niche they are a leader on.
Increasing their market share in all the segment.
The reorganisation of the teams -> new role.
Package with a bonus.
Varied missions in diffrent EU countries.
Nice environment. 20 close collaborators.
Areas of responsibilities
* Marketing activity and tactical plan development, implementation and follow up
* Brand positioning & Campaign Management/activity performance
* Skills and Knowledge within the field of Allergy
* Marketing compliance, ensuring that regional marketing materials and campaigns are implemented in accordance with local national regulation
1. Marketing activity and tactical plans
* Develops the regional marketing activity plan for the HCPs journey towards AIT tablets based on the strategy defined by the Group Portfolio Manager
* Responsible for marketing tactical planning, implementation and follow up
* Ensure marketing activities and events are aligned with overall strategy plan and regional tactical plans
* Secure marketing activities are aligned with priorities and budgets in tactical plans - including return of investment analysis and budget cost follow up of marketing activities
* Participates in team for launch of Tree tablet
2. Brand support & Campaign Management
* Plan, develop, implement and follow up on marketing campaigns and activities according to the set strategies in the marketing and tactical plans with special focus on AIT tablet portfolio management in NL
* Together with country tactical team(s) plan, develop (or translate and adjust if possible), implement and follow up on local national marketing campaigns and activities (advertising, mailings, campaigns, homepages, detail aids, brochures etc.) according to the set strategies in the Marketing and tactical plan
* Support Sales in educational meetings and exhibitions with marketing related activities such as: planning and design of exhibition, secure exhibition materials and roll-ups, invitations etc. Participate in development of national tactical plans
* To the extent assigned by the Group Portfolio Manager, participate and follow up on Global Marketing campaign planning, and adjustment to the Region
* Participate in KOL management together with Medical Liaison and Sales Manager including KOL input for campaign/material development
3. Skills and knowledge within the field of Allergy
* Secure good knowledge of market situation in the field of allergy, including being updated regarding competitor intelligence
* Secure excellent insights and understanding of the customer journey in allergy for HCPs and relevant stakeholders related to the conversion to prescribe immunotherapy
* Secure good scientific knowledge in the field of allergy and allergy immunotherapy
* Secure excellent AIT tablet knowledge
* Secure good knowledge in the field of allergic asthma
4. Marketing Compliance
* Responsible for being up to date with national Pharma code of conduct regulations
* Secure that all promotion and communication are implemented in accordance with national regulations for promotion of pharmaceutical products.
* Advertising and creative agencies
* PR agencies
* Customers, like physicians, pharmacists, nurses or other relevant stakeholders
* External enveloping company and print houses
* Business acumen and a "think customer first" mentality
* Strong drive for succeeding in short and long term sales and marketing processes
* Strong communication and presentation skills aiding implementation of marketing campaigns & event, handling of potential cross-functional implications of implementation and general motivation
* Content strategy experience across multiple customer journey touchpoints
* Fluent in English (written and spoken), skills in French language is an advantage
* Ability to stay focused when working on multiple activities simultaneously
* IT experience including user-experience with the Microsoft Office programmes is a prerequisite
* Structured and well-organised enabling optimal use of available marketing resources
* Good people skills enabling establishment of team spirit and results
Further Steps :
The company is ready to do interviews very fast and is keen on seeing as many profiles as they can. If a doubt; send out your CV and/or let's have a talk.
Benjamin Dagnall, at NonStop Pharma
+32 891 98 99
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing (two figure growth for the past 5 years) specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover or alternatively add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-dagnall-17690098/