A Local Authority in the South East of England area is recruiting for a Practice Manager (ATM) for its Looked After Children Team (LAC). The team covers LAC and Permanency cases, so the team will not do court work. They are interviewing as soon as possible also, so you could get a new role immediately.
This is an ongoing contract - 6 months initially but it can get extended - so you will have a stable role.
Ideally candidates will have supervisory / management experience and experience in working within a looked after children (LAC) team. You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at email@example.com