Internal Communications Specialist
As part of a young and dynamic communications team you will help position Swiss TPH as a leading institute in global health that combined research, services, and education and training. Your focus will be to promote internal communication and internal interactions by better informing and engaging internal stakeholders through various channels such as the Intranet. A particular emphasis is placed on change management with regards to the move to the new Swiss TPH building in Allschwil towards the end of 2021
- Support the implementation and further development of the communications strategy with regards to internal communications
- Content development for, and coordination of, the Swiss TPH Intranet and other internal communication channels (i.e. newsletter, staff events, etc.)
- Help facilitate internal communications across departments and units
- Support the units of the administration such as HR, IT, Finances/Controlling, etc. and other internal stakeholders in preparing material for the Intranet
- Organize or provide logistics support for internal events
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- At least 3 years' experience in internal or HR communications
- Excellent writing skills in German and English
- Distinct organisational and communicative skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong affinity to digital media and information technology
As an associated institute of the University of Basel, we offer an attractive work place in an interdisciplinary environment.
Application / Contact
Please note that we can only accept applications via our online recruiting tool.
Applications via e-mail or external recruiter will not be considered.