Out of Hours Social Worker - Flexible Working
Out of Hours Social Worker - Flexible Working - Phone IV & Quick Start
One of NonStop's clients, based in the South West of England, is seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Emergency Duty Team.
They are looking to hold interviews over the phone ASAP, if you are looking to get into your next locum position this could be ideal for a quick turnaround.
They are on an improvement journey and are committed to hiring staff looking for stable employment, offering training and development for those joining the authority.
Ideally, candidates will have relevant and recent EDT/Out of Hours experience working with both children and adults. The contract is ongoing, bringing you an increased level of stability.
This opportunity comes at the maximum pay rate for the area, ideal for the change in legislation meaning there will be more money in your pocket.
- HCPC Registration
- Strong Experience in working in Children's Child Protection and Mental Health Capacity Act Assessments
- Car Driver & Enhanced DBS
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the Wales & West Midlands Region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on 0207 940 2100 or A.Ahmeti@nonstopcare.com.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the Wales & West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet