Social Worker - £35 + Accomodation Support
Social Worker - £35 + Accommodation Support
NonStop's client, a Local Authority in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Child Protection Team. They offer £35 per hour and support with accommodation, so it will be easy for you to stay there if you are not from the area. Also if you are travelling from further away, they will provide commute subsidy for any miles over 60miles travelled (round trip).
In this role you will be joining a nice, stable team. Locums receive training just like the permanent people, as they want you to feel like you are 100% part of the team. They will do telephone interviews immediately and appoint from that, meaning that you can start a new role as soon as possible.
Ideally candidates will have experience in working within a child protection team (CP, care proceedings, court reports). You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org