Health Economics Manager - develop your career - modelling
Health Economics Manager - take the next steps within Modelling - high chances of career advancement!
Are you a highly skilled Health Economics modeller with a passion for developing your career within Health Economic Modelling?
Then apply today to join my clients in their European HQ near Zurich as a Health Economics Manager for an initial two-year contract with the potential for long-term career advancement.
Working within a dedicated Health Economic Modelling Centre, this is a key position which will support the launch of innovative therapies by generating, analysing, and interpreting evidence needed for Health Technology Assessments and Reimbursement Dossiers, meaning that you will be working directly towards bringing new products to new markets and to the patients who need them. If you are looking for a role where your technical expertise brings real benefits to patients' lives and real job satisfaction to your daily activities, then this is the role for you.
You will support the development of health economic modelling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators, in collaboration with cross-functional global teams. A core part of this role includes the adaptation of core models to address local requirements. Working under the supervision of senior colleagues, you will hone your skillset on working with health economic models and gain valuable experiences for the future.
- 2 years' work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, or academia
- Experience in building cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Advanced degree - MSc in Health Economics or similarly quantitative subject area (statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, engineering)
- Excellent programming skills in Excel, statistical software, etc.
- Fluent English
The ideal candidate will also bring:
- Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Strong experience of development of HTA reports.
- A good understanding of literature reviews
- Experience using software for statistical analysis - Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS or similar.
- Specific experience in osteoporosis and/or nephrology
This two-year contract is a perfect stepping-stone to future career advancement, with the flexibility to seek new adventures in a few years as well as the stability of rolling benefits and guaranteed hours.
Interested to find out more? Then don't hesitate to call me, Laura Nucinkis, on +41 43 508 08 17 (in English) or apply directly with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover: www.nonstop-pharma.ch