Senior Officer, Events and Protocol (post level 9)
3 days left
- Full Time
- A relevant degree or diploma.
- Two (2) to three (3) years' relevant experience in managing large and high-profile events, as well as experience of local and internationalVIP protocol and procedures for ceremoniesand events.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University's richly diverse working environment.
- Knowledge of official processes and procedures in terms of protocol and events management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programmes.
- The ability to engage at different levels of the organisation.
- The ability to manage supplier relations, with minimal supervisory.
- Proven experience in managing large and high-profile events (please attach relevant proof documents).
- Proven knowledge of local and international VIP protocol and procedures for ceremonies and events (please attach relevant proof documents).
The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3687/9161/9339.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.