Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Top Swiss Affiliate
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Focus for Austria and Swiss with some global coverage, Top Swiss Affiliate, Broad product coverage, responsible for both RA and promotional materials!
Superb opportunity to join a growing team for a world class pharmaceutical company in the greater Zurich area. What makes this role stand out is it will be covering both regulatory submissions and also promotional materials for Switzerland. Because of this you'll be working with many different teams and you'll have a good insight of a broad range of activities. Outside of this the company are well known for involving team members in global submissions as well, hence it's potentially a great role for someone wanting to expand on their knowledge outside of Swissmedic. Interested 'in principle'? Please contact me.
* LCM, submissions and management of RA submissions to Swissmedic and Austrian health authorities for Pharma RX products and some medical devices
* Coverage for promotional materials including approval and compilation working closely with marketing
* Working closely with HQ, QA and PV teams within the company
* Fluency in German and experience working with Swissmedic
* Proven experience in regulatory affairs for Pharma
* Proven experience in promotional materials
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41 43 50 80 817 . Please feel free to check my linked-in account for my references.
For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.