Research Assistant in Construction Training and Innovation
1 day left
- Full Time
Do you have a background in construction and further education (FE)?
Do you want to further your career in one of the UK’s leading research intensive Universities?
Working with a University team and key private sector and education partners in Leeds, you will be at the heart of an “impact acceleration” project which aims to develop a clear, multi-level skills curriculum, and means of delivering that curriculum, supporting a step change in the use of sustainable construction methods and delivery of more sustainable buildings/places on sites being developed by CEG in Leeds, with ripple effects into the city’s construction supply chain. You will hold a Masters degree or PhD (or close to obtaining) in the social sciences related to sustainability, and have a strong background in further education and employer training needs. You will also have an understanding of construction trades and techniques, a useable knowledge of the city of Leeds and some familiarity of UK planning and industrial strategy policy.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Dr Alice Owen, Associate Professor in Business, Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement
Tel: +44 (0)113 343 6411, e-mail: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Environmental Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemical Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom