Recruitment Consultant.global domination starts now. Bucharest
Finished your studies and don't know what to do next?
I was the same 4 years ago when I was finished my economics degree and didn't want to work in a bank. I was searching for somewhere with an international environment when I could start a career doing something I was passionate about.
We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2019, opening new offices in Europe and the US. The start of our global domination will be in Bucharest, because we want to work with ambitious individuals who are looking to start a career that will help them grow both personally and professionally.
What Exactly Does a Recruiter Do?
Recruitment is very business-focussed and you'll be spending a lot of the time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You'll earn not only a good basic salary, but also industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make - Great earning potential! - salary expectations after your first year with us are 30,000 to 45,000 euro!
Here were the essential things that I was looking for:
* Continuous training and development
* A Multicultural environment where I can meet people from all over Europe.
* Fast career progression prospects.
* International exposure
* Money to travel the world
What did I achieve?
* I have built a Division from scratch to the size that we now have 6 consultants working on it.
* I work alongside 12 other nationalities.
* I have had 4 promotions in 4 years, from resource to team leader and now opening an office in my home country.
* From the big pay checks that I have earned, has allowed me to travel in big style.
To be honest this advert is not long enough to list the amount I have achieved with the help here, but if you are interested to find out more, contact me Hanna Bussi at firstname.lastname@example.org
No experience necessary - we encourage growth from within and only ask you bring with you a keen desire to succeed!
Eligibility to work in the EU
Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world