Join a well working MASH team - Provided Training
MASH Social Worker -Provided Training - Nottingham
A local authority in the Midlands, with new funding is looking to expanding its children's services and investing in Child Protection.
New funding is also going towards training and qualification. Equal training for locum workers as well as permanent staff. This would mean that you can progress in this contract just as much as the as a permanent workers, and develop new skills.
2 PQ years of experience
Perks and Benefits of the role
- Well working, very united team. Retaining workers for over 5 years - no need to worry about a toxic working environment.
- The children's services now offer Training opportunities will be available to agency (locum) staff, so you can progress your career.
- MASH (multiagency safeguarding hub) means fixed working hours and no weekend work, keeping work-life balance stable.
- MASH team means no caseloads, no extra stress
- Assistants and support officers will work closely with you to support you working alongside the families and help reduce some of your work.
Pay rates are competitive for the region and are up to £32.50 per hour. My client is looking to interview as soon as possible and is NOW offering telephone interviews for both roles. This means super sonic feedback for yourself.
Get in touch if you are interested in this position, or if you would want to find out what else is there on the market. I am specialising currently in Child Protection in the Midlands, and working on both permanent and contracting roles.
My number is +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 (extension 3510) email@example.com
Check out the roles we are currently holding on here:
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.