EU Technical Support Specialist - Entry level - Turilingal!
European Technical Support Center Specialist
If you are looking to get into the medical device industry or is just starting your career after you bachelors or masters, then I have just the opportunity for you!
We are working with a world-renowned medical device company there is looking for trilingual to help support their growing portfolio of medical devices in the field of Molecular Diagnostics, Cervical Cancer detection and Microbiology.
You will be trained in providing the highest standard of technical support and really familiarise yourself with the fundamental skills need to build a strong career, and when you have learned all you can, then there is ample opportunity to move to other departments inside the company!
FOR THIS POSITION WE REQUIRE SOMEONE WITH A BACKGROUND IN BIOLOGY / LIFE SCIENCES AND / OR EXPERIENCE IN MICROBIOLOGY
- You will function as the first point of contact for the customer by answering questions, responding to emails and phone calls and deliver first line support through remote instructions and guidance.
- For certain products, you will be using remote diagnostic tools, to remedy problems and perform root cause analysis.
- If complaints cannot be resolved remotely, you will define the nature of the complaint (Application or Technical) and report this back to the local organization for on-site resolution by either an Application Specialist or a Field Service Engineer.
- You will support the engineer in the execution of the on-site repair by recommending precautionary spare parts.
- You will communicate and interact directly with the regional Dispatchers, Field service Engineers, Application Specialists, Sales Representatives or Distributors, to ensure detailed information on the customer's interaction is available for quick and efficient problem management.
- You will track, record and document all technical enquiries from customers and prospective customers into the systems and thoroughly record problem description, analysis & resolution in order to maintain all relevant information and to create an efficient and effective service to the customer.
- You will develop and maintain the existing troubleshooting database and help desk guidelines, procedures and policies by reviewing all help desk documentation, such as technical service bulletins, and problem resolution flowcharts.
- You will work on local or European Technical Service improvement projects as needed.
- Bachelor or masters in Engineering, medical devices, IT or equivalent demonstrable experience, e.g., Experience in operation and routine maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- You are verbally fluent in English AND Dutch AND another European language OR English, Italian and Spanish. NOTE THAT IT HAS TO BE FLUENT IN ALL 3!
If you are interested, then get in touch with, Casper Skyum Hogh on +45 78 79 47 40 or email your CV in M.S Word format to C.email@example.com to find out more about this position, or any other.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for EU Technical Support Specialist - Entry level - Turilingal!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly